5 - 9 March 2018
The Department for International Trade is offering a trade mission to promote innovative UK companies across the chemicals and pharmaceutical ingredients and services sector, whether new or established exporters.
On this five-day mission, participants will be able to find out more about opportunities in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. UK companies will have the chance to meet key buyers, showcase their products and strike deals in these high value opportunity markets. Participants will meet pre-clinical, R&D and procurement teams within pharmaceutical companies, distributers and other key decision makers.
- Showcase your products in three opportunity markets
- Interact with key players and decision makers within the pharmaceutical industry
- Participate in networking, 1-2-1 meetings and pitching sessions
- Learn about innovative processes and applications
5th Mar 2018 - 9th Mar 2018
Germany, Austria, Switzerland
The cost for participation is £350 + vat per organisation. The cost of air travel, accommodation and subsistence are not included in the participation fee.
The UK is one of the world’s top chemical-producing nations, offering our international partners a broad range of quality products and services including innovative speciality chemicals, and cost-effective basic chemicals.
- The UK chemical industry supplies global industry and consumers with over 95,000 different chemicals and chemical products
- The UK chemicals and pharmaceuticals sectors spend £5 billion on R&D
- 30,000 people are involved in chemicals R&D in the UK
- 60% of UK chemical production is focused on speciality chemicals