Research Councils UK (RCUK) is the strategic partnership of the UK’s seven Research Councils. Our collective ambition is to ensure the UK remains the best place in the world to do research, innovate and grow business. The Research Councils are central to delivering research and innovation for economic growth and societal impact.
RCUK helps business to:
• find experts in the research base
• access knowledge and data
• gain leverage on research and development investment
• use our equipment and facilities
• shape our future investments in research and training
• gain highly-skilled employees.
The Research Councils are a crucial part of the Governments investment in UK innovation, connecting research with business and ensuring that the UK research base contributes to economic growth.
The seven UK Research Councils are: