BT is one of the most innovative communications companies in the world and a leading provider of communications services and solutions to consumers, businesses and governments.
Our Global Services Division has a major presence in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas, and provides solutions and network communications that help companies run their global businesses efficiently and securely. We seek to partner with our customers as a trusted and innovative supplier.
- BT serves the needs of more than 5,500 multinational companies.
- BT operates in more than 180 countries.
- BT’s network reaches 198 countries and territories. We have more than 4,900 Points of Presence around the world BT.
- BT is the world’s oldest communications company, with a pedigree that we can trace back nearly 170 years.
- BT was the first telecommunications incumbent to be privatised, in 1984.
- From being a state owned telecommunications monopoly, the UK is now widely seen as the world’s most competitive market. We understand change and innovation.
- BT provides communications and ICT solutions to mulit-site global corporate customers. We manage their business systems operations and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on their core business.
- In every country it operates and offers service, BT is creating wealth, employment, innovation, investment and consumer choice.
Visit https://www.globalservices.bt.com/uk/en/home for more information on how we can help you on your digital transformation journey.