Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is taking a large technology trade mission to Malaysia to promote and showcase the broadest UK technology capability to the widest Malaysian audience. The trade mission will be centred around fifty showcase/meeting pods. Each company will be allocated a meeting pod which will be branded for you, free of charge.
DIT and various Malaysian government agencies will be helping to secure one to one meetings with potential in market buyers and business partners. The DIT stand will act as the focal meeting place.
Participation will provide a unique opportunity to:
• Meet and network with leading industry players in Malaysia
• Explore business prospects in Malaysia and UK
• Drive forward innovation, R&D, talent partnership and funding opportunity
• Developments and the growth opportunities in Johor
• Two webinars covering key business opportunities in the technology sector in Malaysia will be delivered in the lead up to the mission
There is no charge for companies to participate. However companies will need to meet their own hotel and air/travel costs
Connexion@The Vertical, Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
Trip to Iskandar, Johor on 11 October
The Mission will comprise the largest ever delegation of UK technology companies to Malaysia. Together with leading industry players in market, DIT Malaysia has identified opportunities in a number of sub-sectors in Malaysia that match UK strengths: connected IOT (smart technologies); data analytics; cyber security (information security); e-commerce; cloud; fintech; AR; VR; AI, telecommunications and software development.